TRANSCOM Project, Scott Air Force Base.
MSLLC provides USACE with a project scheduler to support Scott AFB’s $96M TRANSCOM project. The TRANSCOM project includes the construction of a 180,000 s.f. facility (Building 1920), partial renovation of Buildings 1700 and 1900, and modifications to Building 1575. The JIOC addition is a 28,800 s.f addition (2-story) connected to building 1920. This project is part of the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) program, and will consolidate personnel from multiple buildings on Scott AFB and other installations. The project construction phase is currently 60% complete. Tasks performed to date by the MSLLC scheduler include:
- Review and analysis of contractor schedule for construction logic and sequencing to improve confidence level of the overall schedule
- Review of contractor schedule and monthly Payment Application requests, including site walkdowns and field verification of physical completion progress.
- Assist contractor with schedule interaction with USACE-supplied systems and develop side schedules.
- Assist USACE/contractor team by developing and maintaining a “government action” schedule after substantial completion of the primary building
- Developed what-if scenarios for driving project issues.
- Attend weekly progress meetings with USACE and contractor to discuss outstanding schedule issues and ensure all parties are up to date on project issues